BLNSPC is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit and use our website and keeping secure personal information provided to us by our users. This page describes our policy regarding the collection and use of personal information from our visitors.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information collection and use: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name (“Personal Information”).
Anonymous data: We automatically collect some information, including your internet service provider, the IP address assigned to your computer by your internet service provider at the time you access the BLNSPC site, the type of browser you are using, the referring link, and what operating system you are using, through our server and through cookies. (See the section on Cookies below for more information.) It may not be apparent to you that this information is being collected. We may compile and provide aggregate statistics about sales, site traffic, and related information to third parties. These aggregate statistics will not contain Personal Data and will not be stored in connection with any of your personally identifiable information. We also track the number and frequency of hits per page on an aggregate basis. We do not use anonymous data to identify individual users, and we do not link any anonymous data with the Personal Data you provide to us.
Personal data: We will keep Personal Data that you voluntarily provide, such as your name and postal address, phone number, and your email address when you participate in certain activities on our website, such as:
Purchasing orders in our e-shop
1. Content: The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links: The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages – unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailing lists provided on his page.
3. Copyright: The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate copyright of the respective object. The content and works provided on these web pages are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator.
5. Liability for Content: We make every effort to keep the information on our website current, but accept no liability whatsoever for the content provided. Pursuant to §7 par. 1 of TMG (German Tele-Media Act), the law limits our responsibility as a service provider to our own content on these web pages. According to §§8 to 10 of TMG, we are not obligated to monitor third party information provided or stored on our website. However, we shall promptly remove any content upon becoming aware that it violates the law. Our liability in such an instance shall commence at the time we become aware of the respective violation.
6. Liability for Links: Our website contains links to third-party sites. We have no influence whatsoever on the information on these websites and accept no guaranty for its correctness. The content of such third-party sites is the responsibility of the respective owners/providers. At the time third-party websites were linked to ours, we found no grounds whatsoever of any likely contravention of the law. We shall promptly delete a link upon becoming aware that it violates the law.
Please be aware that there are inherent security risks in transmitting data, such as e-mails, via the Internet, because it is impossible to safeguard completely against unauthorized access by third parties. Nevertheless, we shall safeguard your data, subject to this limitation. In particular, personal information will be transmitted via the Internet only if it does not infringe upon third-party rights, unless the respective party has given its prior consent in view of such security risks. Accordingly, as the website provider, we shall not be held liable for any damages incurred as a consequence of such security risks or for any related acts of omission on our part. We oppose the use of any available contact information by a third party for sending unsolicited advertisements. As the website provider, we reserve the express right to take legal action against unsolicited mailing or e-mailing of spam and other similar advertising materials.